From the ancient time, long and thick eyelashes are considered as the symbol of beauty for women. People admire the women who have long and thick eyelashes. In the time period of Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians, women used to paint around their eyes to look more beautiful and attractive. Now, recently, different cosmetics companies are making mascaras that can make your eyelashes look thick and long. So, this trend is not new, however, with the advancements in technology now the permanent solution is available in the form of eyelash transplant.
What is Eyelash Transplant?
Still, if you are confused about eyelash transplant then let me tell you what it is. Eyelash transplantation that is also recognized as eyelash implants is the latest procedure to get the long eyelashes in a natural way. There can be various reasons behind having short, thin, or no eyelashes. So, it is essential to consult with an expert to know about your reason.
Are you a Candidate?
Everyone is not a good candidate for getting eyelash transplantation so you need to know whether you are a good candidate to adopt this opportunity or not. You can match yourself with the following criteria or you can consult our expert surgeon for free just by filling a form.
You are a good candidate if;
- You have natural eyelashes that are thin and you want to make them thick.
- You lose your eyelash due to some trauma such as burn or accident.
- You lose your eyelash due to some specific medical treatment such as radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
Goals of the Procedure
We have some basic goals to provide amazing facilities to the customers. These goals include;
- To provide amazing results according to customer’s demands.
- To provide instant outcomes.
- To provide less recovery time so that patients can continue their daily routine in less time.
Techniques and Equipment
It is essential that the hair type of the donor area matches with the quality of natural eyelash. The patient needs to get the regular trimming or curling sessions to grow the eyelash in a well-mannered way. Usually, nape of the neck, scalp area, hair from legs, or eyebrows is used for the eyelash transplantation.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
Prior preparation is essential to get desired results. The instructions that you need to follow include;
- You should stop taking alcohol or any substance that contains alcohol.
- Make use of antiseptic soap for the purpose of facial cleansing.
- Stop taking any kind of vitamin E supplements.
- Avoid using warfarin and aspirin or related drugs.
- Take your medication that is prescribed by the expert.
The procedure of eyelash transplant in Dubai is just slightly different from the hair transplant on the scalp.FUE hair transplant technique is the preferred method for eyelash enhancement. Some steps are described are as follows.
First of all, the local anesthesia is administered to both recipient and donor area. For sure, the recipient area is eyelash area while the donor area can be back or sides of the scalp. The eyelash is the sensitive area of the skin so mild sedatives are provided to the patient before going through the basic process so that the patient doesn’t feel any sensation of pain. After that, required hair grafts are collected from the donor area with the help of a punch tool. The next step is to insert the hair grafts in the recipient area. Special incisions are made for this purpose to insert the graft follicles. Usually, 25-50 grafts are enough to provide a better look to the eye.
Post-Op Care and Recovery
Itching can happen that may remain for almost 1-2 days after treatment.
- You need to let your physicians know about any condition that you face.
- Do not scratch your eyelids as it can harm your eyelashes.
- Use prescribed medicines carefully and regularly.
- It is recommended to wear goggles while sleeping as this action helps you to prevent unintentional eyelid scratching.
- Use lash oil for coating of new lashes.
- Make use of an eyelash curler to trim your eyelashes on regular basis.
- About seven to fourteen days are required for proper recovery.
The area around the eyes is a gentle part that needs more care. With proper care, you will get amazing and astonishing results in the form of long and beautiful eyelashes. You need to trim your eyelashes for at least once in a month to get the properly curled eyelashes. Eyelash transplant in Dubai is the best option to enhance your beauty and attractiveness.
The basic benefit of the eyelash transplant is that less time period is required and you can get eye-catching eyelashes just in one session. You don’t need to visit our clinic again and again. Long eyelashes make you more attractive and help you to stand out among others. You will become a person who looks amazing in any outfit. No doubt, eyes have the capability to make anyone beautiful. So, you need to take care of your eyes and eyelashes to look attractive and eye-catching.
Do you want to get a free consultation? If yes, then you are just one step away. Just fill our consultation form and we will provide you a free consultation about your query. Hair Transplant Clinic in Dubai is always ready to serve you with its reliable and customer-centered services.