People in their 30s are prone to suffer from hair loss problems due to hormonal changes, stress and often an unhealthy diet. In general, everyone is prone to baldness nowadays. Nobody like empty head and roaming around, so you’ll see many people running for easy remedial recipes. Most people go for the easy and affordable ones.
This common and major baldness can be dealt with natural ingredients and remedies. One such ingredient traditionally known for baldness treatment is onion.
Onion- The Nature’s Gift
- Onion is a rich in sulfur, which is extremely beneficial for healthy scalp growth.
- It prevents the breakage and boosts regrowth.
- This is all so because of the amazing qualities of sulfur, that has the role of increasing the production of collagen which helps the hair to grow.
Benefits for the Scalp
- Onion is a natural cure to treat hereditary baldness and patchy scalp.
- Massaging some raw onions onto the scalp helps increase blood circulation, and strengthening the follicles.
- The sulphur in onions, causes reduction of thinning and breakage.
- Onion provide proper nourishment to the follicles and pumps in the lost nutrients.
- Add volume to your locks by using onion juice.
- Onions also have antibacterial agents, which can turn to be useful in getting rid of scalp infections and parasites.
- Premature greying is caused as the natural antioxidant, catalase reduces. Onion helps control this problem by increasing catalase.
How to Apply Onion in different Forms?
- Those who are allergic to onions, beware! Also, certain medications such as aspirin can increase sensitivity to onions. A patch test is necessary.
- Always use mild shampoos to wash onion juice from your scalp.
- Add any essential oil to avoid the smell
Onion with honey
- Honey is great for nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Honey and onion are a great combination to keep your locks healthy
- Once you have squeezed out at least 1/4th cup of raw onion juice, add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- You can either drink the juice or choose to apply the mixture to the scalp.
- Chop an onion into fine pieces and squeeze the juice out.
- Apply to the scalp and leave on for about 15 minutes; then rinse with a mild shampoo.
Onion Juice And Coconut Oil
- Mix the onion juice with the coconut oil.
- Add the essential oil to the concoction. This step is optional, but essential oils help mask the strong odor of the onion.
- Massage the mixture into the scalp and keep for 1 to 2 hours.
- Rinse the pack off using shampoo and warm water.
If the damage is already done, the permanent resort is the need of every being, and hair transplant in Dubai is the permanent solution to baldness. It uses your existing healthy grafts from scalp and implant them into the bald area. Hence, the growth is natural. There are different techniques to undergo this procedure, hair transplant clinic Dubai offers quality services for all of them.
Schedule a FREE consultation
For FREE consultations regarding this procedure, drop your message in the form below, and our consultant will reach to you with required answers.